Disclaimer, legal base, legal framework
1. IntroductionThe State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO) operates a professional and attractive business portal together with www.shab.ch.
On its portal SECO publishes the latest SOGC publications which have legal effect (hereafter SOGC notices; see 2.1 below). It provides an online archive with search function over a limited time period as well as tools allowing visitors to the site to conduct selective searches by topic or by individual notices. Further general and business-related information (hereafter ‘general information’ on the portal’: see 2.2 below) is also available.
Information on the legal basis of the SOGC information published on the internet can be found under ‘Legal bases’.
These conditions of use are intended for visitors to the platform. Particular regulations apply to subscribers to SOGC notices (professional users of SOGC data and online customers) and persons and offices wishing to publish notices in the SOGC.
2. Information accessible through the business portalSECO provides access to a wide range of information on www.shab.ch. A distinction must be made between SOGC notices and general information.
2.1 SOGC notices
The SOGC is a publishing body for legally prescribed notices, business information (Infoservice) and company advertisements. The content of the notices is the sole responsibility of the authors or bodies concerned.
SOGC information is available in various formats on www.shab.ch. Only notices bearing a qualified electronic signature have legal effect.
2.2 General information on the portal
Although SECO makes every effort to ensure the accuracy of the general information published on the site, it cannot ensure or guarantee that the information is up to date, complete and accurate (reliability).
In addition, SECO does not bear any responsibility for the content or proper functioning of external websites referred or linked to on www.shab.ch.
Information and services on www.shab.ch may be changed at any time without prior notice within the boundaries of the statutory requirements. This also applies to these conditions of use.
3. LiabilitySECO is not liable for any loss or damage of a material or non-tangible nature arising from access to, use or non-use of published information, misuse of the connection or technical faults.
4. Data protectionUnder Article 13 of the Federal Constitution and the provisions of Swiss data protection legislation, all individuals are entitled to have their privacy respected and be protected from the misuse of their personal data.
No personal data is saved when you access www.shab.ch. The server of our hosting provider only records non-personal site usage data (log files) for the purpose of tracking trends and improving the information and services provided on the website accordingly. The site usage data is in no way linked to personal data.
Personal data provided voluntarily when contacting us via email or contact form is handled in the strictest confidence, used only for the purpose for which it was intended and is not passed on to third parties.
5. CopyrightThe information contained on www.shab.ch is made available to the public. Downloading or copying content, illustrations, photos or other data does not entail any transfer of rights relating to the content.
© State Secretariat for Economic Affairs (SECO), 2008.